Occasionally, you might as well go public to get personal–whether in The New York Times Modern Love or on a blog you hold dear.
- The New York Times Modern Love: An Extra Angel on Top of the Tree
- Publishers Weekly: Every Writer Needs an Editor, Especially If That Writer Is Also an Editor
- USA Today‘s Happily Ever After: Jessica Strawser’s Top 3 Wistful Reads That Explore “What If?” and “If Only…”
- Women Writers, Women’s Books: 4 Truths That Will Change Your Perspective on the Writer/Editor Relationship
- Via Jane Friedman: 5 Ways to Keep Writing When Life Intervenes
- Writers in the Storm: 5 Things Becoming a Parent Has Taught Me About Writing
- Life Changing-Moments Series: Surviving Childbirth, Putting Chaos Beneath Gratitude